CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
Seeking motivated professionals to answer inbound phone calls and provide superior customer service. Immediate openings available for part-time and full-time employment. Candidates will need to be able to work Monday – Friday until 6:30 p.m. Candidates should possess excellent verbal/written communication and computer skills. Two years of customer service experience is preferred. A high degree of patience and a commitment to the job is required. EOE/Drug-free workplace.
AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICAL CLAIMS ADJUSTERS
Seeking individuals who have a strong background as an automotive technician. Immediate openings available for part-time and full-time employment. Flexible hours. ASE certifications or factory equivalent a PLUS! Should be highly skilled in diagnosing automotive mechanical failures with excellent communication and typing skills. EOE/Drug-free workplace.
RV MECHANICAL CLAIMS ADJUSTER
Seeking individuals who have a strong background with R/V experience in the following categories:Slide-out operations
Immediate openings available for part-time and full-time employment. Flexible hours
Factory training a PLUS!!! Should be highly skilled in diagnosing RV mechanical failures with excellent communication and typing skills. EOE/Drug-free workplace.
AUTOMOTIVE-VSC/GAP REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible to actively solicit and sign new producing relationships with prospective clients within their assigned territory. A qualified candidate is a self-described sales person who has experience with lead generation for dealership, agent and finance company businesses. A must is a demonstrated success in building relationships through effective networking.
Responsibilities included but are not limited to:• Network and engage prospective clients
• Present company products and services to potential clients
• Prepare presentations and proposals
• Collaborate with Senior Management to develop sales plan
• Optimizing sales growth through successful penetration of target businesses
• Working with existing clients to help them grow their businesses
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
• 3 – 5 years professional experience
• Proven ability to independently generate leads and close accounts
• Automotive dealership and ancillary product sales and finance experience
• Ability to work with electronic product presentations and training
• Experience and ability to deal with executive level business personnel in a professional manner
• Solid computer skills with internet experience
• Ability to travel a must
• Relocation not required
At Phoenix American, our greatest asset is our team of employees. If you’re a dedicated professional with a vision for superior customer care, contact us today to find out about our exciting career opportunities.
As a Phoenix American employee, you’ll work among a team of highly skilled and knowledgeable individuals. You’ll also receive a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet your individual needs including:
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
All you need to do is complete the form or fax your resume to:
Phoenix American is an equal opportunity employer.
Human Resources Department
Phoenix American Companies
6303 Blue Lagoon Drive, Suite 225
Miami, FL 33126